The purpose of Intergroup is to help carry the message
of Alcoholics Anonymous by:
• Provide an office and answering service
• Update and publish meeting schedules
• Maintain an inventory of pamphlets, books and tapes
• Make a diligent effort to publish an intergroup newsletter
• Establish and provide for intergroup committees.
Intergroup Meets at 7 pm on the 4th Wednesday of each
month except Nov & Dec on the 3rd Wed.
This site is sponsored by the Lancaster County Intergroup of Alcoholics Anonymous.
Home of District 34, 63 and 64.
This website is not endorsed nor approved by Alcoholics Anonymous World Services Inc. nor any Internet provider. Some of the items at the site might have
been published by A.A. World Services Inc., but it is not to be assumed that their use implies consensual approval by the General Service Conference.
Alcoholics Anonymous, A.A., and the Big Book are registered trademarks of Alcoholics Anonymous World Services, Inc.
The Grapevine, A.A. Grapevine and La Vina are registered trademarks of A.A.Grapevine, Inc.